Read this blog on an empty stomach at your own risk!!!
Are you looking for the Best Restaurant & Bar in Puchong?
I recently went to MONTT Restaurant & Bar, tried things off the menu especially their significant dishes. I highly recommend it, especially to young people looking for an awesome relax place to be.
MONTT Restaurant & Bar located in Puchong and it’s one of a restaurant and bar that you can look forward to and chilling over a drink with friends end off a tiring day. MONTT Restaurant & Bar serve fusion food from Western to Asian to entice your palate with great food paired with their own labeled wine. There are a lot of wine cellar that you can enjoy your tiring day with.
You no need to think about no parking at there! There are a lot of parking space and valet available for those of you whom wish to park right at the doorstep.
As you can see MONTT Restaurant & Bar features pretty impressive and provide people with good spots for OOTD shots.

This is the menu of appetizers and soups in MONTT Restaurant & Bar.
It may look simple but the taste is really amazing!
I don't know how to describe the taste of this pizza but I'm sure you all will love this pizza. The majority of my family who try this pizza once like to try it again because of its unique taste.
Classic and unique design and I like it so much.
There are variety of wine that could be pick up here.
The Black Pasta is pasta made from a pasta dough that has ink from squid or cuttlefish mixed into it and you all should try this!
Location:
Montt Restaurant and Bar
23, Jalan PPU 2A,
I-32 Puchong Utama,
Industrial Park, 47100
Puchong, Selangor
Operating Hours:
Mon – Sat : 3pm – 12am
Sun : 11am – 12am
Tel: 012-969 9230








Mushroom soup also so expensive arh walao
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sharing~ I am interested in the pizza!!! Hahaha
ReplyDeleteWahhh so high class, sure very expensive lah
ReplyDeleteThe place looks nice, but I think this place will cost a lot of money
ReplyDeleteIt so tempting!!!!!! Can't wait to try this right now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLet's go! Let's go! Let's go!
ReplyDeleteNo money
ReplyDeleteI think this is expensive for me.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a very interesting place. It has good ambiance and the food looks even better
ReplyDeleteNice recommendation !
ReplyDeleteWow it’s really a unique and beautiful place to try out! And it looks yummyyy
ReplyDeleteThe ambiance of the place is so good!
ReplyDeletethe black pasta look so jeng!
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious
ReplyDelete