Friday, October 18, 2019

One of the best Japanese Charcoal Grill Barbecue in Malaysia!

One of the best Japanese Charcoal Grill Barbecue in Malaysia!

This one needs absolutely no introduction if you’ve been around KL and you must try it! ROCKU Yakiniku is truly the cheapest way you can indulge in all your smoky, grilled-beef indulgence. It’s offering a one size fits all buffet style concept and chit-chat with your friend in the fire.



Picture taken from ROCKU Yakiniku Official Facebook Page


ROCKU Yakiniku offer a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with good foods and entertainment with live band. In addition, you can enjoy a live performance of exciting magic shows during every Saturday evening! Food prepared on the grill is naturally fresher. 

You’re not going to have to worry much about being served processed foods. There isn’t any smoky smell despite it being a BBQ place.













Detail

ROCKU Yakiniku @ Sunway Pyramid

Address: OB3.LG1.7-8A, Oasis Boulevard LG1, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor


Hours:

Monday10am–10pm
Tuesday10am–10pm
Wednesday10am–10pm
Thursday10am–10pm
Friday         10am–10pm
Saturday10am–10pm
Sunday10am–10pm



Phone: 03-5612 8884

Reservations: tableapp.com

12 comments:

  1. Wow~ i would like to try it when i go sunway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks fantastic! Gonna try it out next week man

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely the perfect place for a meat lover like me! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh dang, I wish I could be there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! it's look so nice!but how much per person? I think it's very expensive right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know they have so many food inside there. Will try next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Competitions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. https://mundoalbiceleste.com/members/siydilirda/activity/1522582/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. http://www.4mark.net/story/3398404/wolfleys

    ReplyDelete